Friday, January 30, 2015

Sugar.

"There ain't no other way.
'Cause girl, you're hotter than
a southern California day."

-Maroon 5.

As of late, Maroon 5 has made some really stupid music. But this one is a jam and I cannot get enough of it. Especially the music video. If you like surprises, weddings and party crashers, you are in for the treat of a lifetime.

While I may have been productive today (seven internship applications DONE), I spent all my time inside. It's kinda weird sitting and looking out at London life in the midst of doing tasks that are nonetheless important. But then it hit me: I do the same things at home and in Nashville and it doesn't make the place I'm in any less great. Sure, I should probably go explore when I have a completely free day. But sometimes it's nice to sit and watch your favorite Netflix shows and be at ease.

But come Monday, I have declared my free days as either adventure time or treat yo-self days. What I really mean is: exploring the museums and parks by myself in all of its glory or finding the best shopping/lunch places and taking myself on a date. WHY? Because, you know what. I am worth it and me time matters as much in Londontown as it would anywhere else.

BOOM BOOM SUPER BASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment