Saturday, January 17, 2015

Don't Speak.

"There's a lot that you don't notice
when you read between the lines.
The future's out of focus
when you're blinded by the light."

-Jonas Brothers.

I swear, I'm turning into a U.K. citizen. Even a little bit of the accent has been put into my tone and a legitimate British person told me I used the right slang. AH.

To prove this fact even more so, I went to afternoon tea with scones and champagne on the side, viewed the Crown Jewels and attended a rugby match at Twickenham. WHAT EVEN IS THIS LIFE I'M LIVING.

Despite the morning sleet storm and the numbness flowing throughout my entire body from the freezing cold night, I still am in love with this place and will be forevermore.

Goodness gracious, London, you have a hold on me.

(Cue the sounds of beautiful choirs.) THE CROWN JEWELS.

Oh, hey there Tower Bridge. Been a long time, eh?

I don't even understand this sport, but who cares IT'S GREAT.

Tea for two and two for tea.

People died here and it's creepy but awesome.

#fundon

Yay for friends and random British guards who like to chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment