Sunday, January 18, 2015

Nashville Without You.

"It'd be just another river town.
Streets would have a different sound."

-Tim McGraw.

Well, Kelly and I have the country music blaring and it's official: we are definitely missing Nashville. By no means do we love London less, but Fido and friends are calling our names.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think I miss my home away from home because of the memories and the comfort of the city. I got used to it, even if I pretend to think it's overrated. Nashville is the latest home in my life development and it's amazing in every aspect of the word. Reminder again: I still am in love with London, but Nashville is my rock as of late.

Between Snapchats of iced coffees or Facetiming with pals from the South, it's hard not to long for Music City. Sure, I'll be back next fall but it's become a norm that I'm totally used to and am adjusting out of at the moment.

I guess I just find myself as a reminiscent soul. I don't live in the past, but I sure do love on the past. Memories can define a person and make them greater and I'm a huge advocate for that statement in my life.

Nashville is putting up some stiff competition and London better be ready to pack itself a major punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment