Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Young, Dumb & In Love.

"Put your hand with a feather tattoo
on your wrist
on this skinny little white boy's
fat hustling hips, oh oh."

-Mat Kearney.

What day is it? What day is it...?

HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

That's right. We've made it halfway through Week 3, people. This is exciting news. And lots of good stuff is on the rise...

1. SB2K14--going back to the love of my life, California. Well, it's actually going to turn out a bit like ASAP says..."vacate in Atlanta then she going back to Cali." Quick stop where the Georgia peaches grow to see my brother graduate military training (again). Then onwards to the sunny state I love too dearly. 

2. Why not celebrate my 20th birthday a little early? Like, I should jump right into my twenties, you know? How about I treat myself to a little skydiving...because that really might happen. March 15. Jumping out of a plane. Happy Birthday to me...a month in advance. YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

3. One of the bests I've mentioned from time to time on here has said yes to the adventure of our lives. Two college girls are roadtripping on Route 66 from the Music City lights to the warm beaches of California. 2000 miles. 5 days. 2 girls. A trip of a lifetime. 

4. For all of you non-morning people, I have a proposition for you: sunrise yoga. Nothing is as therapeutic as breathing away your worries as the dawn fades to day. And that's coming from someone who loves to lounge in bed. Trust me...yoga mornings are good mornings.

5. Shall we do a Want Wednesday? Why not.


Faux Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment