Thursday, January 30, 2014

Here I Am Alive.

"They say you don't grow up,
you just grow old.
It's safe to say
I haven't done both."

-Yellowcard.

Laughter is the best medicine. After a rather mediocre day filled with mundane classes and chilly weather, I need a pick me up. SNL: Sports Edition and endless amounts of pizza saved the day and made my life. Well, at least for the past two hours. And I guess tomorrow's Friday, which I really need right about now. 

The weekend holds better things than the present and the week ahead will be a breeze. If stress hits my path, I swing right back and do me. That's what I need right now. To focus on my mental health and keep things light. The light keeps me going. That and summer alt songs. And $20 pizza deals. And raunchy skit humor.

Yep, story of my life and proof of my immaturity.


No comments:

Post a Comment