Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dark Horse.

"It's in the palm of your hand now, baby.
It's a yes or a no, no maybe."

-Katy Perry & Juicy J.

If I am looking at this correctly, this is the first Tune Tuesday of the New Year. To start it all off for 2014, I'm using one of the Top 40 charts. I know I usually try to branch out and find something a little more on the odd side, but this song is the jam

Let's be honest: I hated this song at first. I thought it was a sad attempt for our little KatyKat to be "gangster". But the more this song has gotten ingrained in my head, the more I think it actually works. Surprisingly enough, it's another one to add to her list of hits. 

Without further ado, here comes your Tune. (And for most of you readers, I believe you've heard this one more than once lately, eh?)


No comments:

Post a Comment