Thursday, January 9, 2014

Amber.

"Launched a thousand ships in my heart, so easy.
Still it's fine from afar,
and you know that."

-311.

Missing California big time today. The beginning of the semester always keeps me guessing for what the future holds, and right now, all my mind is set on is summer. If only four months moved faster than I like.

Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday, giving me my first break of the semester. It's not like I've been working too hard this week, but I'm over this back-to-school deal. It's stressing me out and I ain't about that life. Sorry not sorry.

I wish I could sit here in my new fuzzy blanket (thanks to my lovely roommate, Kelly) and drink Starbucks hot chocolate (another shoutout to the rooms) and watch endless hours of TV. I mean, the life, right?

One more day this week. We got through it guys. Group hug everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment