Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another Love.

"And I wanna cry,
I wanna learn to love.
But all my tears
have been used up."

-Tom Odell.

Tonight, it was about the people and it was about the choices they make. Well, that got the cheesy intro out of the way. But really now. It was the People's Choice Awards 2014. And here comes the beginning of Awards Season 2014. Bests of the night:

This dress was not love at first sight. But after seeing Miss Naya in a picture, I'm obsessed with the neutral toned, color blocked Michael Kors number. And those shoes are simply solid.

J-Hudson. Just stop. Your skin? Flawless. Dress? On point. Hair? Beautiful. This white KaufmanFranco dress is too fab.

I now understand why everyone and their mother is in love with Jessica Alba. This zippered bandage dress is to die for and her body is...well, let's be honest...banging.

Oh yeah, and Coachella was announced. Saving up for an adventure starts now.





No comments:

Post a Comment