Monday, January 13, 2014

Details In The Fabric.

"If it's a broken part, replace it.
If it's a broken arm, then brace it.
If it's a broken heart, then face it."

-Jason Mraz.

I promised the continuation of a fashion best and worst. Here continues the saga of red carpet style at the Golden Globes. Worst...

You may think Zac Posen would never look this bad, but it does. Canary yellow is SO not Lena Dunham's color and this dress obviously doesn't fit. No, just don't. You ruined it for everyone.

Honestly, I hate having to do this review. But Zoe Saldana just bombed on this one. Sure, she has some of the best looks in Hollywood at the moment, but this Prabal Gurung number is too much and too much wrong all at once. Yuck.

Ruffles gone wild. Done.

Honesty hour: I hated this gown from the beginning. Kaley Cuoco's Rani Zakhem dress is: washed out, horribly hued, bad bustier. And her hair? PUT IT UP. PLEASE.

Pregnant people should be glowing. Drew Barrymore's smile is trying to cover up the fact that this Monique Lhullier dress is downright awful. Too many florals, so little time. It's like a garden threw up and...yeah, I'll stop while I'm hot.

While I'm at it, here is my latest co-creation for my journalism career. The site is called Spotted and it is the one stop shop for all the hottest trends and greatest outfits by Belmont students. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment