Monday, January 20, 2014

Best Day Of My Life.

"I'm never gonna look back.
Woah, never gonna give it up.
No, just don't wake me now."

-American Authors.

It's a been a while. A long while, as a matter of fact. From physically getting sick on Friday night to my roomie roadtrips to Franklin this afternoon, life has been a whirl. Recap on my MIA lifestyle.

Birthdays and bowling are some of my favorite things. Add fried chicken and dressing up to the mix and you get Kelly's 20th birthday party. Sure, the night didn't really end in my favor (I'll save you the sick details), but it was a good one. Welcome to the twenties, girl.





With a three day weekend in store, we made the best of our holiday by soaking up the rare January sun in Franklin. Stumbling into stores and feasting on French fries, some of my favorites and I spent the afternoon in the glorious 60-degree weather. It was THE BEST. My main purchase came from a little store called Anthropologie. No, I'm not going bohemian chic. But my creativity will definitely be sparked with my new writing book. Maybe, I'll even share a few topics on here from time to time. And if you love to write, I deffo recommend this one for those of you who need a pen and paper to tell your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment