Sunday, January 12, 2014

Take Back The Night.

"They gon' try to shut us down.
I'll be damned if we gon' let 'em
take back the night."

-Justin Timberlake.

THE AWARDS SEASON HAS BEGUN. I repeat (in a calmer tone of type) the awards season has begun. My time to shine, or well, pick my bests and worsts of the night. As much as most people love the bad news first, I prefer discussing my favorites before the storm rolls in. Just a few picks for the night.

If you don't agree that Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful people alive, you're just wrong. Shining in silver like the star she is in this Zuhair Murad strapless number. 

Usually pregnant people look elegant in a flowy, babydoll dress. But Olivia Wilde breaks that stereotype by stepping out in this gorgeous green Gucci Premiere gown.

This is one of the millions of reasons I want to be just like her. Giuliana Rancic can do no wrong, especially in this maroon Lorena Sarbu dress with beading and mesh. Fabulous, am I right?

I can't believe I'm doing this. I may be delusional because it's late and I was up early. But I actually sorta kinda love this fashion risk Emma Watson took. Dior done right with the half dress-half pants combo. And that back is to die for so...

Praise you, Lupita Nyong'o. Ralph Lauren in red has never looked so good. Hands down best of the night. Done. Ooooh kill 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment