Friday, January 3, 2014

Signs.

"I believe in anything
that brings you back home to me."

-Bloc Party.

After going through some of the best Chuck and Blair moments, I came across an episode during mid-season 2. Sorry for the spoilers if you're just chiming into the life that is Gossip Girl, but Bart dies. And in the mourning, the love between these two rises. Keeping these moments and this song alive, I plan to use this Friday Five to honor the great Queen B. I'm talking about you, Miss Waldorf. Just some of the best from one of the best.

This dress...it just makes me speechless. Royally flushed do I become after seeing this beauty of a masterpiece. Fit for a queen.

Maybe this moment just so happens to be one of my favorites. But this look with a ruffle, flowy top mixed with the printed pencil represents how carefree Blair is in this episode. 

It seems as if this New York Cinderella has lost a slipper. No fear! Her mod 50s look still looks beyond glamorous, polka dots and all.

No Blair breakdown is complete without a headband. The staple in her wardrobe seems to be quite complemented by her kelly green coat and Alice-in-Wonderland tights.

Elie Saab outdid himself with this one. Blair glows in baby blue with this wedding wardrobe. Three words, eight letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment