Thursday, January 2, 2014

Crown On The Ground.

"You couldn't care less.
You love goodness.
You think it's endless,
endless, endless."

-Sleigh Bells.

78. Great number, really. More importantly, it just so happens to be the milestone of age my grandmother passed today. I know women don't typically like others to know how old they are, but when you live the life she does, I would brag about every detail of myself. 

But that's besides the point. I was participating in too many New Years festivities to type about Tune Tuesday. Not as hard as those kids in The Bling Ring, that's for sure. But let's be honest: I was out and this was the last thing on my list to think about. Anyways, why do I mention the Bling Ring? Glad you asked.

I spent the late watching the Coppola portrayal of this "based on real events" film and I'm still somewhat apprehensive about my feelings toward the whole thing. Maybe it was good, but maybe it was a tad annoying. The one detail I made a note of, though, is the on-point soundtrack. Too many dope songs, too little time. 

Here's one of my new obsessions on the Good Vibes playlist. I would like to say it gives off a heavy metal approach to electronic music. But hey, what do I know? Tell me how much of an idiotic music reviewer I am by taking a listen for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment