Friday, July 26, 2013

The Running Of The Bulls.

"Now a scene remains
and I will soon not forget.
Just a lonely breeze
and you where we met."

-Tall Heights.

This folk-ish song is such a great slow jam. Obsessed at the moment. Check it out if you're into that whole hipster/West Virginia fiddle vibe.

Hoy es Viernes! Hoy es Viernes! Viernes Cinco, si? All of the ensembles are appearing from my Pinterest in honor of the fact that my Project:Fashion board inspired one of my dearest friends. Gotta love her sweet soul.

Yes. Overalls. These are my sick obsession of the moment. Bringing back the 90s full circle in this outfit, tied flannel and all.

Some days, I wish Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard was my real life, so I could be this cool beachy skater kid. I guess this oversize shirt/snapback combo will have to suffice my alter ego as a cool chick.

Rihanna looks fab in this on-trend crop top and destroyed boyfriend blues. Rough around the edges, but elegant nonetheless.

WHY CAN'T I EVER LOOK THIS RAD. An LBD and Converse is like my guilty pleasure go-to look. Give me that swag, bro.

Simply classic. What else can I say? This look screams old Hollywood meets Cape Cod summer. Longing for the day I can look this gorgeous in the most casual of clothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment