Sunday, July 7, 2013

Last Mistake.

"Yeah, you're only as right
as the wrong you make.
You can run, and you run,
and you run, but you'll never escape."

-Augustana.

Homework takes up my whole entire life. Hating on the fact that I didn't spend one minute outside today. Thanks, world history. I hate you, too.

Being stuck in the confines of my bedroom, I started to get inspired to branch out and use the next month home to explore and adventure. I want to actually go out and do the things I say I'm going to do. I tried to start that today as I baked a cake (which turned out amazing by the way) and listening to some old jams. 

This week, I promise to dedicate myself to doing what I want to do rather than sitting around and living a boring life. Tomorrow's hope? DRIVE IN MOVIES. One of the coolest ideas of an activity, if you ask me. To be able to sit in the comfort of my own car covered in blankets and stuffing my face with 7-11 treats is basically my dream. I don't understand why all movie theaters aren't drive-ins. Too good. And I am dying to see Despicable Me 2. It's going to be good...I can feel it.

Here's a couple bucket lists to possibly jump your gun a bit. Monday tomorrow, so go out and do you. Live your life and accomplish everything. You are awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment