Friday, July 19, 2013

Promiscuous.

"Pay attention to me,
I don't talk for my health.
I want you on my team.
So does everybody else."

-Nelly Furtado & Timbaland.

Getting back on track with some Friday Five magic. I'm so happy to be on the routine once again. Shall we...?

Gossip Girl forever owns my heart. It's wonderful and nothing can stop me from loving that show. I love to watch it just to get some inspiration in matching outfits. My muse for this week? Serena van der Woodsen, the goddess of the Upper East Side herself. Or as others know her in real life, Mrs. Blake Lively (Reynolds). Here are some of my favorites from the beauty queen herself:

This was my inspiration for prom, but I knew there was no way I could upstage the pure goddess ensemble Serena wore for the White Party. Elegant and easy.

VA-VA-VOOM. This dusty grey gown is stunning in all aspects. The dainty lace, the caped train and the mini skirt cut is just perfection in so many ways.

This girl can make anything look fab. This gold sequin blazer and royal blue trouser combo has just the Parisian touch, with style and class all its own.

This look makes me wish I was vacationing my life away in the streets of any European villa. The fedora adds so much boho-chic charm and those oxfords are on point for a simple little outfit.

Cape Cod-hippie much? A babydoll maxi has the best flow on Serena and gives her a bit of a beachy vibe. Lovin' that California influence.






No comments:

Post a Comment