Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Royals.

"But every song's like
gold teeth, Grey Goose, trippin' in the bathroom,
blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room.
We don't care,
we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams."

-Lorde.

Been such a long while since I've mentioned my music picks on here. And this one I'm about to brag about is DOPE.

I have been on quite the hunt for some cool new jams. I've even resorted to mainstream pop radio. (Blurred Lines is such my guilty pleasure as of late.) But this song is purely FRESH. I can't even...

Apparently, this Lorde girl is like 16 years old and she's from New Zealand. I'm just too overly impressed by her sheer genius with how sick this jam is. It makes me feel cool and that's pretty hard to achieve in this day and age. I mean, you're talking to the most awkward weirdo on the planet. If this song makes me feel popular, that's a step up.

Check it. Right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment