Thursday, July 18, 2013

Something Like That.

"I had a barbecue stain on my white T-shirt.
You were killing me in that mini skirt.
Skipping rocks on the river 
by the railroad tracks."

-Tim McGraw.

The somewhat aggie in me will always be a sucker for the county fair. Fried foods filled the air with sweet goodness and cows mooing throughout the grounds. Always will remind me of home sweet home. (Although I didn't get the memo of a sundress-cowboy boot dress code.)

I danced and sang the night away to my favorite cowboy, Mr. Tim McGraw. He was rockin' and rollin' like any real southern man and boy, was he fun. I could have done without the white girls wasted and the awkward people everywhere, it was one of those nights. (See what I did there...)

What a great opening night to Midstate. Y'all, it's gonna get crazy for the next ten days and we ain't stopping for anyone, ya hear?










No comments:

Post a Comment