Monday, July 15, 2013

Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard.

"Well, I'm on my way.
I don't know where I'm going.
I'm on my way.
I'm taking my time, but I don't know where."

-Paul Simon.

So, after my wonderful summer weekend spent at the lake house with one of my favorites, it's time to get back in the groove...fashion wise. I admit I did not follow through with my Friday Five for last week, but I assure to you this is only going to be a thing if I am away from Wifi access during that splendid day. In order to somewhat make up for it, I've been hunting for my favorite style piece of the moment. No, not cutoffs. Not swimsuits, either. It's all about the romper. 

Rompers are the perfect way to throw on something in a jif and look cute while being somewhat lazy. Although sundresses can achieve the same purpose, I am a devoted shorts lover. Therefore, jumpers and bodysuits are right up my alley. Here are just a few of my favorite that I am dying to get my hands on:

White eyelet is my guilty pleasure. Bringing out the cute, country side with a bit of a cool edge. Perfect for a little summer outing, don't you agree?
-Forever 21, $24.80

Yes, I'm aware this is only the back. But the back of this playsuit is to die for. I'm so obsessed with this black-and-white polka dot number. It makes me want to run around like I'm five years old. Ahhh....
-Urban Outfitters, $64.00

Oh my goodness. Shut the front door. THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER LAID EYES ON. I'm completely obsessed with this vintage-inspired floral romper. Give me, give me, give me!
-ASOS, $59.40

I want to take the moment to put my honest opinion out there. Overalls are coming back, y'all. I'm hopping aboard the one-piece denim train and I have no shame for embracing my inner hillbilly. So rad yet so weird. Loving it fully.
-ASOS, $67.88

Who runs the world? Girls. This army green romper shows off confidence and strength when matched with a solid pair of heels. You go, girl.
-Venus, $32.00

The lace all over this little outfit adds a bit a of girly eloquence. The tangerine hue is a bright summery color, perfect for this season and also for the beginning of autumn. And might I add pretty enough for wedding attire. It's a match.
-Anthropologie, $89.95

No comments:

Post a Comment