Monday, December 23, 2013

Team.

"I'm kinda over getting told 
to put my hands up in the air.
So, there.
I'm kinda older than I was 
when I reveled without a care."

-Lorde.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve. Yes, this day is very important. Although at this point, I still feel as if I'm in summer. Maybe it's because California is pretending to be Australia at the moment with 80 degree temperatures for the week. Or possibly because my house is naked and without tinkling lights. Hmm...or the fact that I basically know all the gifts I'm getting and therefore, it is like pre-determined shopping. Concerns? I think not.

What's also getting to me is I have, like, two weeks left here. Where has the time gone, like, what the heck. I want a real break or a longer one at that. I'm not too stressed over my new schedule (despite my loathing of change) and I like where I'm at. But home just reminds me of the comfort here and how great it is to just chill in my own bed and see the friends that keep it real with me. Good vibes all the time.

How about for the next week I get rid of all these anxious post-break jitters and focus on the true meaning of Christmas, eh? Challenge accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment