Thursday, December 19, 2013

How To Be A Heartbreaker.

"Rule number one
is that you gotta have fun."

-Marina & The Diamonds.

LA is where dreams are made of. Okay, a tad dramatic. But it's been a while since the City of Angels has taken me on new adventures and exciting memories. Look at me getting all cliche and somewhat sentimental. 

I guess that's what happens to you after: Chelsea Lately taping, Griffith Observatory exploring, fawning over the wintertime Grove, Topshop (enough said.), inside jokes involving Bernie-ing in the shower (?), and roadtrip jams galore.

Welcome to #drivin4luv.

Grove. Christmas. Snow. Yay.

CHK.

So. Many. Lights.

In the city...of L.A.

Preeeeeetty.

Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy.

He is so handsome in person, I can't even deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment