Saturday, December 28, 2013

Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever).

"She said 'I love this song,
I've heard it before
and it stole my heart.
I know every word.'"

-The Ready Set.

It's the end of the year, which means endless countdowns of anything that happened in good ol' 2013. To celebrate this typical tradition, I'm going to make my own involving my top 10 songs of the year. These are in no particular order and surprisingly, it was a tough choice between all the stuff that came out these year. There are a few snubs I'm not too proud of, but without further ado, my top 10.

P.S. The majority, if not all, of these songs have been aforementioned on the blog so if you need a quick explanation or reference, just search for those titles/artists. BOOM.


1. Blurred Lines-Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell


2. Burn-Ellie Goulding


3. Team-Lorde


4. The Way-Ariana Grande featuring Mac Miller


5. Sweater Weather-The Neighbourhood


6. Chocolate-The 1975


7. The Wire-HAIM


8. Story Of My Life-One Direction


9. Wildfire-John Mayer


10. Merry Go Round-Kacey Musgraves


Close cuts: 

Black Skinhead-Kanye West
Suit & Tie-Justin Timberlake
Hold On, We're Going Home-Drake
Disappear-Parachute

No comments:

Post a Comment