Friday, December 13, 2013

More Time.

"Cause I need more time.
Just a few more months
and we'll be fine.
So say what's on your mind.
Cause I can't figure out just what's inside."

-Needtobreathe.

First off, this article is genius. Please click on the link and make sure to put some of these list makers on your resolution. I'm definitely committing to each and every one of these, even though they may be harder than it sounds. (I'm talking about #2 and #15, in my case.)


Moving on, it's Friday. And the Five are coming to you from one of my new favorite blogs on the face of this earth, http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/ . I'm literally in love with everything Blair Eadie puts on and I want to emulate her style in the New Year. Here are some of my faves:

Geek chic is the way to go. Adding a touch of Blair Waldorf, as well, I see with the collar and bow-tie combo. 

Stripes on stripes on stripes. Making the Beetlejuice vibe look perf with a classic Chanel and sunnies to boot.

Blair is known for her full skirts and this grey number does the trick! Plus the addition of lacy menswear is a solid proof of sweet and sexy all in one.

If you can make a tutu look casual and cute in the daytime, I will praise you forever. Blair seems to be doing just that in this ballerina-inspired look, complete with a charcoal polka dot sweater and nude flats.

To be honest, I typically wouldn't hit up an outfit such as this. But those neon yellow pumps have me hooked to the metallic (and somewhat holographic) skirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment