Monday, December 2, 2013

Radio.

"Now my life is sweet like cinnamon.
Like a (effing) dream I'm living in."

-Lana Del Rey.

I already stated this on my Twitter, but Charlie Brown is honestly my spirit animal. Well, maybe not just Charlie, but also Lucy. They just define every single part of who I am, but they're cartoons. How the heck does that work out?! Boy, I sure do love me some Charlie Brown Christmas.

As the finals season comes to a quick end for me, Christmas is rolling on in and taking over my state of mind. For this month on the blog, I will feature random festive posts, complete with my favorite Christmas tunes as well as holiday wear and DIY gift ideas. I get really excited about this time of year and all the joy that comes with it. It's so magical to feel the love for all in the air and see how grateful people are for the time to come. Ah, Christmas cheer for all to hear.

Let the caroling and Christmas movies begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment