Sunday, November 3, 2013

That's My Kind Of Night.

"Catch us up a little catfish dinner.
Gonna sound like a winner, when I
lay you down and love you right."

-Luke Bryan.

Oops, I did it again. I forgot the Friday Five. Why am I such a flake? It's quite irritating if you ask me. Sunday Six sound okay? Well, great. Here we go.

The simplicity of this fall/winter looks so chic. A crisp white tee and boyfriend jeans are classic staples one should always trust.

Beautiful. Completely beautiful. The hair, the makeup, the dress. It's just all absolutely STUNNING.

Leather and Chucks make this girl happy. All black is just icing on the cake of this ensemble.

Maybe it's just the tomboy in me, but those kicks and that Yankee snapback got me like...Woah. Too much rad, too little time.

These somewhat Amish hats seem to be so in right now and I have such a huge desire to wear one. The mix between the topper and blazer give the masculine twist on this rather girly romper.

Flannel? Check. Leather? Check. Oversized sweater? Check. All my fall favorites in one cool look. Obsessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment