Monday, November 11, 2013

Here Comes The Sun.

"Little darling,
the smiles returning to the faces.
Little darling,
it seems like years since it's been here."

-The Beatles.

Autumn. It's not my favorite season, but boy, do I love the spirit of it all. Fallen leaves, crisp morning air, pumpkin flavored everything, steamed apple cider, the anticipation of the holidays. Most importantly, the giving of thanks and the making of memories with the family you choose.

I spent a weekend away in the middle of nowhere Tennessee. No cell phone service, no streetlights, no neighbors, no Internet. It was all about fires, chili, board games, blankets, star gazing and beautiful friends. I am so beyond thankful for where I am and it's only the start of the festivities. 

Welcome to November, everyone. 

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place...


Lake loving.


Hemlock Haven. Home away from home.



The Mountain Men.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment