Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Next To Me.

"You won't find him
trying to chase the devil
for money, fame,
for power, out of greed."

-Emeli Sande.

As I scare my brains out while watching American Horror Story and anxiously await to edit my latest news article, I'll browse Forever 21 to create my wish list for the colder months ahead. Ah, the days of overcoats and endless layers. Here are some of my latest cravings in fashion.

Leather leggings: A must have to add the edgy twist to any outfit. These high-waisted ones cover up just enough midriff to add a crop top and simple heels to the mix.

Sneaker wedges: I've been skeptical about these, but over the past few months of debating with myself (oh, the awkward agony), I've grown so attached to these kicks. You can channel your Kanye through them.

Leather-sleeved utility jacket: army green is the perfect transition shade for fall to winter. The masculine shape of this coat transforms to a cool statement piece over girly dresses or ripped tights. A definite must.

Jumpsuit: One-piece outfits are my THING. Anytime I can throw on one thing and go, it's going to be a good look. This pantsuit is sleek and classy, perfect for any formal festivities on the agenda.

Dropwaist dress: Shift dresses are all the rage right now. Adding the element of a sophisticated 20s girl is the perfect way to combine all elements of chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment