Monday, November 25, 2013

Everybody's Got Somebody But Me.

"I hear love songs playing on the radio.
People slow dancing everywhere I go."

-Hunter Hayes.

Thanksgiving week has officially begun, everyone. Break out your pilgrim partywear and the turkey table because it's time to get the feast on. While tomorrow I head out to beautiful Florida, I can't complain about how fabulous this day was. Recap now:

1. My first official tour was given, and one mom in particular came up to me afterwards. She left me so completely happy when she said, "You did great. You gave us all the information we needed. Honestly, you did wonderful." Not to pat myself on the back or brag, but honestly, comments like this make my time seem SOOOO worth it.

2. Although I arrived sweating and breathing heavily from running with three thick layers on, being ten minutes late didn't stop me from dominating my mass media final. To my surprise (a good one, at that), I ended up scoring a solid 100. BOOM DA BOOM BOOM.

3. Writing about myself is always difficult for me. So, when it came to writing a cover letter trying to pimp out my career, it took me about three hours (give or take) to write about four paragraphs. But boy, was the time worth it. Only slight edits must be made and ba-da-bing! It's being sent off to my dream internship. Fingers crossed and prayers accepted!

4. This happened.


5. Midnight Memories by my favorite boys came out today. While I'll discuss more about the wonderful album tomorrow, I'll just give a disclaimer that the sound is amazing and their voices...ah, so proud of my lads.

No comments:

Post a Comment