Friday, November 15, 2013

Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.

"But the light of the moon
leads the way towards the morning
and the sun,
the sun's well on its way..."

-Ryan Adams.

A little bit of late night loving is on my mind. NO, not like that, for those of you dirty-minded readers. As much as my tired eyes want to be resting from the long and stressful day, I just want to hang out and lay on the floor while the good vibes playlist keeps my heartbeat alive all night long. Oh, how I long for the days of summer where staying up til 4am and pondering life's greatest questions is the norm. I guess I'll make do with our grand Christmas decor and the fact that it's...FRIDAY FIVE.

If you haven't picked up on it yet, I'm an addict to the waist-tied shirt trend. Bringing back the best of the 90s with a chic touch of grunge. A little flannel never killed nobody...?

Safari-style coats with leather sleeves are on the top of my fashion priority list. Instantly updating the military trend with a dose of bad-chick adds the sophistication of rad up to a whole new level.

I saw this look as of five hours ago and it's making me homesick for the West Coast sunsets and beach bonfires. Nothing draws me in more than a sick snapback and the classic pair of kicks. (Got my Vans on but they look like sneakers...say whaaa.)

Ah, how the basics of one's closet mesh together in perfect style harmony. Chambray and beanies for the win, you guys. Start up the slow clap for the cool girl.

Fall is quickly descending into the colder months, but I've heard so many rumors about pink being the hot color for autumn. Never have I ever been a girl to pick a pink piece, but I'll make an exception due to the fact her Converse look tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment