Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'll Be.

"I'll be your crying shoulder.
I'll be love's suicide.
I'll be better when I'm older.
I'll be the greatest fan of your life."

-Edwin McCain.

Two weeks, everyone. My break (well, my self-proclaimed winter break) begins in literally two weeks from this moment right now. The time where I'll be rolling up to the white sand shores of beautiful, panhandle Florida with one of the sweetest. Life just sometimes seems too good to be true. 

Reminding me of these soon-to-be great moments was the scene in "A Cinderella Story" where Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray (swoon, much) are having their rendezvous in the courtyard. It was then I truly had an epiphany: these little dances we have are so magnificent. Sure, she may have been in my dream princess wedding dress, but Hilary Duff was just too stunning for words and we all have those times every once in a while. By no means do I get to look like a white, sparkling cupcake soon, but I do get to be living my own dream. Ah, the beach brings such good vibes. But for now, let's just take a moment to revel in the beauty of this cheesy movie scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment