Friday, November 8, 2013

Creator.

"Me, I'm a creator.
Thrill is to make it up.
The rules I break
got me a place."

-Santigold.

I promised you the best of Friday Fives. I mean, it has been a while. Seven days...shoot, life just keeps moving on, doesn't it? Let's go, fellow bloggers:

The easy pieces of this look make it do-able yet very much so fashion forward. Throw on a quick crop top and balance it with a banging bootie and you're on board.

This whole 90s trend of the shirt-around-the-waist has stolen all of my love and attention as of late. The black monochrome gets shaken up by the chambray shirt belt, but still keeps its radness all around.

Kylie Jenner seems to be my fashion icon recently. (Well, Kanye West and Alexa Chung are up there too, don't get me wrong.) Her black cropped perfection is off-set by the heavy leather jacket and adds the perfect touch of masculinity to this all-black ensemble.

The California in me makes me 'oooh' and 'aahhh' over the whole tank top and cutoffs vibe. Eagerly awaiting the beach days where the only layers I need to keep warm will be the added kicks and sick beanie. Gnarly, bro.

#TBF? Pulling a old school, long haired Miley look. Back in the days of her floor-duster sweaters and bohemian-style wrap scarves. Oh, the sweet sorrow of nostalgia in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment