Sunday, November 24, 2013

Diamonds.

"Find light in the beautiful sea.
I choose to be happy."

-Rihanna.

The American Music Awards stole the choice of our Sunday night television programming. Of course, I took control and more or less forced everyone in the apartment to watch, but for lack of better words, we were entertained. I'll say it wasn't outstanding, but the Miley/cat performance was hilarious, to say the least. Sunday Six, anyone?

I've always been one to like Nicole Richie's boho look. But she switched to chic for the night, looking white-hot in a cutout gown.

Channeling your inner Angelina, much? Ke$ha surprising everyone on the carpet with this leggy yet sophisticated black gown with a ruffle accentuation. 

When Ciara hit the scene, some celebrity (pardon my loss of memory) said something about her look that resonated with my state of mind as of late: "her hair is SO 90s." I agree, and I'm oooob-sessed. Looking like a young, fresh Mary J. Blige in this sheer number.
Kendall and Kylie literally just dress to the cool girl perfection everyone on Tumblr wants to look like. Kendall shows off her supermodel figure in a tight-white cutout mini with nude pumps to accentuate the leg, while Kylie proves how rad she can be in a white crop with velvet trousers and fresh fringe.

SHOUTOUT TO MY BOY, JESSE. Literally in love with this feather bowtie meets leather pant look. Still crushing hard on this kid...beautiful soul forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment