Wednesday, November 20, 2013

#GETITRIGHT.

"This is the worst coming out of me.
When I can't, felt like I could die
and it sends chills up my spine."

-Miley Cyrus.


Do I have the right to start a new weekly tradition? Well, that was rhetorical, because I'm starting it up anyways. Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me. BOOM. Here's a little thing I'd like to call...Want Wednesday. I'm going to feature an outfit or look that I am dying over. Sure, this seems like a tease for the Friday Five. But it's good to get in the fashion mood a bit earlier than normal, isn't it?



I apologize for the tacky copy and paste method, but I'm technologically challenged and this is the best I can do. Besides the point, floppy hats seems to be all the rage this fall. Or at least, many people around the South have been wearing them nonstop. It's the cutest touch to a bundled-up look, complete with a chunky knit sweater and knee-high socks. All the coziness of the cold with the accents of autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment