Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Round Here.

"Twist off, sip a little,
pass it around,
dance in the dust,
turn the radio up."

-Florida Georgia Line.

While I literally hear the soundcheck of CMA rehearsals from my partial city-view apartment, I can't help but get my hopes for the hottest looks on this year's CMA Red Carpet. I'm a kid at a candy store when it comes to analyzing event fashions, especially when the Nashville connection is oh so strong. Excuse my fangirling over Kacey Musgraves and Miranda Lambert, but country music's night of the year is definitely one for the books.

Well, HELLO, Kellie Pickler. Looking drop dead gorgeous is a black, old Hollywood inspired number by Georges Chakra. Never looked better, girl!

Carrie Underwood is always a stunner on the carpet, no matter the event. Not the slightest bit disappointed in this sheer and glittered gown.

Can we just all agree that everyone looked gorgeous tonight?! Kimberly Perry setting another white-hot example of how pretty an embroidered floral dress can look anywhere. Beautiful and delicate.

Miranda Lambert, you got everything so right, it's...wrong! Just kidding. But this sparkling, royal blue gown makes you look TOO GOOD. That plunging neckline...icing on the cake. I applaud you in full.

My final choice is unavailable online right now due to the fact it wasn't a pre-show dress. But Kacey Musgraves shined in her flirty neon yellow cocktail dress. Breaking the boundaries of the Bible Belt sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment