Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Yeah Boy.

"Blue jeans and a ball cap.
Thinking that you're all that,
and I'm thinking the same."

- Kelsea Ballerini.

Thinking about Tune Tuesday, I have been desperate to find new music lately. I wouldn't say that I'm in a rut, but sometimes it seems a tad much listening to The 1975 or Sam Hunt for the millionth time. I've heard a lot about this new girl and how she's replacing the bubblegum-teen girl country spot Taylor Swift left open for pop music. And with that in mind, this new tune by this new artist definitely does the trick.

If you don't want something catchy and cutesy stuck in your head for the next week, don't listen. But this song is the best sort of infectious and I will totally be singing along to it every chance I get. I love me a bit of sassy country with a pop twang to it.

Plus, it's CMA Week. Why wouldn't I be listening to country music nonstop?!

(courtesy of YouTube and Kelsea Ballerini)

No comments:

Post a Comment