Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Real Life.

"We find real love, get real hurt.
Fall real hard, shake off the dirt."

- Jake Owen.

In honor of the CMT Awards tonight and the start of CMA Fest, this Want Wednesday goes out to the girls of country. As I miss Nashville terribly over this next weekend, I'll make up for it by drooling over dresses seen tonight on the red carpet.

This monochrome number may be simple, but it proves to be pitch perfect (lol I heart punz) on host Brittany Snow. Plus, I'm such a sucker for those strappy stilettos. [courtesy of E! Online]

She may not be my favorite female in country, but Jana Kramer killed it in this gorgeous emerald ensemble. Slits and cutouts were definitely worth the risque (I should be a comedian). [courtesy of E! Online]

White was the hottest trend on the carpet and Carrie Underwood brought that trend to life with a bang. For her debut look post-baby, she looks STUNNING in this embellished mini by Thomas Wylde. Get it, girl. [courtesy of E! Online]

No comments:

Post a Comment