Monday, June 1, 2015

Where Are U Now.

"Where are you now that I need you?
Couldn't find you anywhere.
When I broke down, I didn't leave you.
I was by your side."

- Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex.

If this isn't abandonment, I don't know what is. Because this blog is empty and I admit it is all my wrongdoing. 

I have excuses galore, from non-stop intern work to visiting all my friends who have come home finally (!!!!). Nonetheless, it's time to get back on this grind of the daily fill-in because let's face it: I miss this A LOT. 

Long story short: I've been busy and things are good. Not much crazy news to discuss or lay down right now. But as of June, I've decided to start my summertime routine of healthy eating, regular exercise, daily blogging and getting as much as sun as physically possible. Plus, I have so much free time that why wouldn't I be writing every day like I used to? It seems stupid not to.

So, I'm back, baby. And here for the long haul. Sorry about the delays and mishaps. I'll get better in time, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment