Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pretty Girls.

"All around the world, pretty girls.
Wipe the floor with all the boys.
Pour the drinks, bring the noise.
We're just so pretty."

- Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea.

Best friends never go out of style. Like, ever.

Since 1998, we've been playing games and growing up good with the best inside jokes to last a lifetime. This girl has been with me through thick and thin, making me cry laughing more than anyone else on the planet. I've mentioned her a time or two on this blog, but the high words about her will always remain the same.

So rather than go on and on about her (I could pretty much write a memoir), I'll let the pictures do the talking and let us just keep on laughing our way through life.

Because bubbly and boys bring the best of friends.














No comments:

Post a Comment