Saturday, February 14, 2015

One Thing.

"Get out, get out, get out of my head
and fall into my arms instead."

- One Direction


Valentine's with the Galentines.

Keeping with the idea that my ideal Valentine is Harry Styles, the Redcliffe ladies "speedwalked" our way to Battersea Park, where One Thing was filmed. And the moment we found the legendary stairs, screams began. 

We all took on the roles of the members; Amanda was Zayn, Julia to Louis, Kelly to Harry and me to Niall. Awkward dancing and running around singing may have caused a lot of external embarrassment for people around us, but I promise it was all good and fun for us. We had no RAGRETS. (lol.)

Finishing off the day of love with some homecooked dinner and Love Actually made for one of the best Galentine's Days ever. Well, I only started celebrating it last year, but whatever. You know what I mean. It was great. And we are independent women who don't need no men in our lives to help us be cool. Well, besides One Direction. 

THEY ARE ALWAYS IMPORTANT.


Our take on this 1D video...

No comments:

Post a Comment