Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Budapest.

"And give me one good reason
why I should never make a change."

- George Ezra.

My cloth wristband seems to be impossible to get off, but I can't decide whether or not that's a good thing. Probably is.


Since we found out we were going to London, Kelly and I were dying to go to the Brit Awards. We didn't care how much it would cost or where we were seated; we just wanted the chance to go to what could be considered the British Grammys. As we splurged on tickets spontaneously in media class last week, our dreams became realized and true all at once. Upon walking into the arena, I could feel myself dancing. 

And I did not stop all night long.


From killer performances by the angel-voiced Sam Smith and newbie George Ezra to the mesmerizing talent that is Ed Sheeran, every song made me want to move right out of my seat and onto a dance floor. And don't even get me started on Kanye. (I admit to standing and screaming the whole time because I've waited 3 years to see him.)


I don't care how much money I spent last night. I don't care that I didn't go to bed until 2:30 am. I don't care that it was only a Wednesday.


The #BRITs2015 rocked my world and that, my friends, is beyond priceless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment