Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I've Just Seen A Face.

"Falling, yes I am falling
and she keeps calling
me back again."

- The Beatles.


In today's sport class field trip, we tubed on over to the Arsenal Emirates stadium. With the sun beating down on our faces and the carefree vibes of the day, I walked around the place feeling like I was back in America for some reason. Maybe it's because going to sports fields remind me of the summertime where my family would take me out to the ball game for some good American baseball. It just felt so good to be back near a field where soccer matches happen yearlong pretty much. 

Plus, our teacher is a rebel who likes to test the waters and by that, I mean he snuck onto the actual field and picked some grass for us to prove it wasn't turf. What a champ.

Arsenal Emirates. Oh hey.

This is a hot tub. No joke. This is my dream bathtub.

Stole one of these jerseys. (Just kidding...I would get kicked out of the country.)

First pano. Woo woo.

Shameless selfie at the stadium.

OZIL OI OI OI.

Squad up.

The newest on the roster.

West side, for old time's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment