Thursday, September 17, 2015

On My Mind.

"You don't mess with love,
you mess with the truth."

- Ellie Goulding.

MY GIRL IS BACK, GUYS.

Ellie Goulding has become pretty much my #WCW over the past year. I was a little late to the party, but Ellie knows how to slay the game. She's been away for a while, making new stuff, and in the meantime, I have been catching up with the old music. 

But she released a new single today and I don't think I'll ever get over it.

I've never been a huge fan of the whole EDM trend, but I do like a good dance tune. You know, a little bit of Calvin and a little bit of Disclosure. But nothing where the beat breaks your eardrums. No, that ain't allowed.

Ellie brings the cool to the pop with this one and I'll be shocked if this doesn't become every girl's break-up anthem. Heck, I'll be surprised if this doesn't become everyone's pump-up jam. Because I can definitely say I'm going to be getting ready to this song for the rest of the school year. It's just the absolute JAM.

Can I just be you, Ellie? Please. You're my new hero and you ROCK MY WORLD.

Listen to the song on Spotify below:

No comments:

Post a Comment