Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wonderland.

"And in the end,
in Wonderland,
we both went mad."

-Taylor Swift.

The continuum of Taylor week goes on with this bonus track that seems to be growing on me in great proportions. I feel like many of her songs on this album incorporate a piano that sounds just like a music box with a ballerina in the center spinning. Crazy idea, but it just reminds me of tutus and innocence. Nevertheless, this Tune for Tuesday brings all the elements of the perfect Alice-meets-romance mix-up. 

Plus, let's get real: we all know who this song is about. (Ahem, green eyes and Cheshire? Don't tell me I'm reading too much into it. It's obvious for those of us who are devoted to you-know-who.)

P.S. Sorry for the auto-tune of this track. It's the only YouTube link that works and sounds remotely close to the original. Like I said, Big Machine has some amazing people working for them to take down the copyrights.

No comments:

Post a Comment