Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Salute.

"You think we're just pretty things.
You couldn't be more wrong."

-Little Mix.

As much as I complain about the cool, crisp air of autumn, I could not be more excited to wear boyfriend jeans and heeled booties and oversized crop tops. Love me some cutoffs, but the time has come to put away the bikinis and trade them in for motorcycle jackets and leather pants.

Although that last intro may have made me sound a tad obsessed with grunge and tomboy looks, I also have a fondness for feminine menswear. You know, stuff you could wear to the office but still chic nonetheless. I'm also all about monochromatics and simple shade palettes for this fall. I've come to realize how far a black and white ensemble can take you. And here is just one example for this Want Wednesday:


Wish I could tell you that I'm over the whole Amish-style hats and cropped pieces, but they will remain a love and staple that I dream to add to my wardrobe in the near future. Plus, nothing will ever beat a loose trouser in my book, especially when pleated.

No comments:

Post a Comment