Sunday, October 5, 2014

Anthem Part Two.

"Young and hostile,
but not stupid."

-Blink 182.

I feel like every weekend of this semester, I go into Monday thinking that there was no weekend to even begin with. I guess that's nice to know time is moving crazy fast this year, but I also feel as if I'm maybe missing out on more of life. I can never be too sure about which assumption is the actual truth. It's a day by day progression, rollercoastering its way in the corners of my mind. But maybe I need to revert back to the days where the little things outweighed some huge event I may not be going to. For example, I just spent three hours in a coffee shop eating pumpkin cheesecake as my roommate, her best friend and I scrolled through Twitter to keep up with the last show of the One Direction WWA Tour. Yes, that sound eternally lame, but we had a blast despite the haters. 

Even though time's been flying and weekends seem nonexistent, I'm fully for this life. The twenties are off to a good start, but who says we really need to grow up and move on that fast? 

Not me.

Me and the birfday girl, who I adore and look up to oh so much.

K. N. K.

Forever lawling at Preview Day Shenanigans. Especially when it's 50 degrees and we're stalling between tours. Good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment