Thursday, October 23, 2014

Whyyawannabringmedown.

"Is it too much to give a damn
when I'm giving you one-hundred and ten."

-Kelly Clarkson.

I don't know whether to start off apologizing for the lack of a Tune Tuesday or turn this whole situation into a Throwback Thursday moment. Nonetheless, I'm in a bit of a squeeze at the moment with my homework and I'm just going to combine the two. (Procrastination is great, but also the devil at times.)

Kelly Clarkson will always be my go-to girl power hero. She was my first concert and she remains to be the artist to some of my absolute favorite songs. For example, I totally forgot about this jam-and-a-half until I needed something to bob my head to while I write this movie review. Boy, did it not disappoint in the slightest!

Trust me. If you ever need to scream out your feelings, Kelly has a song for that. If you want a sweet and soulful love song, Kelly's got your back. If you need a catchy pop hit that gets under your skin and into your veins, well, Kelly is there.

Long live Kelly Clarkson and her amazing versatility in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment