Monday, October 27, 2014

Bad Blood.

"Band-aids don't fix bullet holes."

-Taylor Swift.

If you haven't heard, Taylor Swift pretty much owns this day. Actually, she has this whole week on her lockdown, to be honest. In honor of her "Tay-lurking" and the fact that I'm at the point of #RIPme (look up her Graham Norton interview), I'm going to honor her with lyrics from 1989.

While this one is rumored to be about my girl, Katy Perry, it brings out the tucked-away cheerleader drama within me. Chants and mean girls and insults, oh my!

I would post it on here, but Taylor's team is pro status at pulling down uncopyrighted videos of her songs on Youtube. So...go buy the album?

P.S. If you do, I'll be using a new song every day so you'll know what's going on. Well, somewhat. Plus, this album is straight up awesome. Bringing back the middle-school-sleepover-dramatics in all the right ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment