Monday, April 14, 2014

Vindicated.

"And I am flawed.
But I am cleaning up so well.
I am seeing in me now
the things you swore you saw yourself."

-Dashboard Confessional.

I apologize about my MIA status on this blog. Too many assignments due in the next two weeks, SO LITTLE TIME. Sure, Easter break is about two days away, but I should replace the word break for work. I think I have more to do over that vacation time than I have in the past month! My life is just crazy. Like, I don't even know the next time I get to have a full night of sleep. 

Living it crazy, am I right?

Because of my hectic schedule, I completely missed out on the MTV Movie Awards. But, fear not! My favorite fashions of the night...

Keeping it forever classy yet always modern, Ms. Jessica Alba. The lime-green full circle skirt just looks so prim and proper matched with a white crop/tube top. HOW IS SHE JUST SO PRETTY.

No, she is not just John Legend's lady. Chrissy Teigen happens to be so on point all awards season long. Sweetheart bodice meets super-full skirt in this cute and crisp confection by Ulyana Sergeenko.

Call me out all you want for jumping on Ellie's bandwagon way too many months late. But I can now say Ellie Goulding is a British queen and this snow-white cutout gown is proof of that statement alone. Blondes always have more fun, especially when they have the coolest voice ever. Am I right?

She may just be another Disney star, but boy does she know fashion. Her neon, floral pencil dress (high slit and all) shows off her long legs as well as lets everyone know how long she is going to rule the fashion world for the next few years. Bow down to Miss Zendaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment