Thursday, April 3, 2014

La La La.

"I'm covering my ears like a kid.
When your words mean nothing,
I go la, la, la."

-Naughty Boy.

A little bit of pizza and muggy city air can go a long way. Sure, I may be up for the next three hours alone in my room cramming to finish a paper. But who really cares.

NOT ME.

I basically finished this week. And that's huge for me. Especially because if you would have asked me Sunday, I thought there was no end in sight. Literally, I could not picture getting to this moment where I would be typing out my article. Like, at the beginning of the week, I didn't have:

a) an article topic follow through
b) a media job for CMA Fest
c) confidence

But now, I did it. I AM INVINCIBLE. As close to that as I'm going to get.

25 days people. Let's do it.

Also, this is adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment