Monday, April 7, 2014

Revenge On The Radio.

"And when you hear me singing, woah-oh-oh,
Consider this the bitterest goodbye.
Kiss mine."

-Danger Is My Middle Name.

Bringing back the freshman jams right now. Pop punk will always be my guiltiest pleasure and I am oh so okay with that. Although twenty is creeping up on me slowly but surely, the teen angst will probably burn in my heart for long after my twenties. And nothing brings that more to life than some All Time Low and The Used.

Last night was the ACMs and I have some red carpet dresses to look over...

Applause for Miss Swift. Taking the crop top-skirt combo to the classiest level, but still cool all the same. 

Kellie Pickler looking fancy as ever in this periwinkle gown with a Swarovski-encrusted waist piece. She just glows in this one, doesn't she?

The intricacy of the black beading all over Kimberly Perry's gown is just so much of a good thing. And I mean that in the best way possible. The dress hugs in all the right spots and the beading accents her curves to the point of perfection. Ah, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment